Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Spreadsheet (Ms Excel)
Transcript of Spreadsheet (Ms Excel)
• Use and apply the format command to enhance a worksheet’s appearance;
• Use and apply functions/formula of Sum, Subtraction, Division, Multiplication and Average
• Give at least TWO examples of the uses spreadsheet (Ms Excel)
• Use a shortcut to compute the total for columns and rows
• Change the width of columns and rows
• Change the format of numbers Special feature:
Formulae and Function allow us to do calculation efficiently and automatically Example: Additional (Sum) = SUM(C3:C14) C3+C4+C5+C6+C7+C8+C9+C10+C11+C12+C13+C14 SUBTRACTION?
AVERAGE? =(C5+D5) Function
a built-in formula that comes with a spreadsheet program.
It is used in place of a long term formula A formula or functions
always begins with an equal sign (=) Let's do the