Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
All about hearing
Transcript of All about hearing
The part of the brain that has to do with hearing is the auditory cortex, which is a part of the temporal lobe
What can protect this sense
What can damage this sense
Loud noises and cleaning your ear too much can damage this sense.
The 3 Parts Of The Ear
By: Arshaq Ahmed
What I Am Going To Talk About
The Parts Of The Ear
What Does The Brain Have To Do With This Sense ?
What Can Damage This Sense ?
How Can You Protect This Sense?
There are 3 main parts of the ear the outer ear, the middle ear and the inner ear. The outer ear is made up of the pinnia, ear Canal and the ear drum. The middle ear is made up of 3 bones called ossicles they are the hammer, anvil and the stirrup. The inner ear is made up of the cochlea.
What The Brain Has To Do With Hearing?
Do not listen to music on earphones, do not clean your ear too much and to not listen to music that is too loud.
Thank you for listening to my presentation