Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Resume Writing 101 - Compass
Transcript of Resume Writing 101 - Compass
2. Related Experience
3. Leadership Experience
4. Volunteer Activities Select a simple font Give current information an email you check! Suny Oswego 7060 Rt 104
Oswego, NY 13126
email@example.com heading contact info use a professional or generic email NOT firstname.lastname@example.org for example let's take a closer look... EDUCATION Bachelor of ______ in __________ State University of New York at Oswego Cumulative GPA: 4.0 President's List - Spring 2010, Fall 2010 Expected May 2012 Generally, above a 2.5 can be listed here..
If you're not proud of it, don't list it! don't abbreviate SUNY EXPERIENCE List the position title & the location ex] Navigator Intern, SUNY Oswego Compass Then compose 3 or 4 bullets of information describing your duties Guided students in graduate school and internship searches Critiqued and edited student's resumes Assisted Compass staff with projects and promotions Start your bullets with action verbs sometimes it is more efficient to put the information above
in a text box so that you can move it as an entire unit Standard Format [date] .5 margins Use at most, 2 of the following simple font Bold Italic Underlined all 3 on one page can be confusing Resume writing can be a challenge! & the Compass is here to help! Come see us! 10 am - 4:30 pm Monday - Friday