Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of The Brain
How do we keep our lids on?
identify 4 strategies to stay in our upstairs brain
Examples of triggers:
Not understanding my school work
feeling left out
friends not sharing
not getting enough sleep
When We're in our Upstairs Brain,
Saying kind words
making good decisions
doing our work
listening to our teacher
I can calm myself before I flip my lid
How our emotions impact our brain
Somthing to Smell
Something to hear
Something to touch
Something to see
something to taste
When we're in our upstairs brains