Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Youth on Stage
Transcript of Youth on Stage
- small and cosy :) Dance Art Music Fire Handicraft Workshops Styling Theatre To plan Youth on Stage 2. Decide date! 3- Apply for permission at the police office 1. Create a workgroup 4. Decide what the festival shall contain 6. Start working - book tent, stage (light & sound) artists etc. 5. Apply for money from companies, the municipality and so on 7- Do A LOT of PR (posters, flyers, facebook, magazines) 8. Find some people who wants to help ut during the day as volonteers 9. Prepare everything and think it through at least twice! 10. Do the best festival, work for 20 hours straight and HAVE FUN TIPS Try to be as proffesional as possible Start planning at least 6 months before the festival PR!PR!PR! Use all your connections shamelessly Let it be a festival created and carried out by youth! Auditions Discuss... Is it possible to do something similar on Iceland - how? How can we learn from eachother?