Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Lesson 7: Holidays
Transcript of Lesson 7: Holidays
What is a holiday?
a special day
2-3 weeks paid vacation
4-5 weeks paid holiday
10 Federal Holidays
New Year's Eve
New Year's Day
Martin Luther King Day
Dec. 31 / Jan 1
3rd Monday in January
3rd Monday in February
4th Monday in May
4th of July
1st Monday in September
4th Thursday in November
2nd Monday in October
St. Patrick's Day
Black History Month
8 days in Nov-Dec.
March - April
generally no fireworks
TIme Square ball drop
federal or public holidays
a period away from work or school
Bank holiday weekend
10 public holidays, often Mondays
8 bank holidays, often Monday