Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Psychoanalytical View of 1984, by George Orwell
Transcript of Psychoanalytical View of 1984, by George Orwell
ego- mediator between the two
Id, Superego, and Ego work together to conduct the conscious.
French psychoanalyst and psychiatrist in the 1900s
Conscious vs. Unconscious
Their is a constant struggle between Winston's conscious and unconscious which is represented in
The most famous component of his theory was his emphasis on language
Sexual tension within Winston
unconscious is structured like a language
unconscious and conscious are equally complex and purposeful
repressed desires that are contradictory to conscious morals and desires are expressed in indirect ways
during the two minutes hate
Confuses sexual desires with negative emotions