Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Secret Lives of Sgt John Wilson
Transcript of The Secret Lives of Sgt John Wilson
The Secret Life of Sgt John Wilson
Born in 1886 to William Hutchinson and Helen Hutchinson.
John proposed to Polly in 1906.
One year after Polly and John met, they fell in love.
Polly and John get married on the 1st of January of 1908.
May of 1909 Polly gave birth to their first son George.
Fore closed business in 1911.
John left, when Polly was 6 months pregnant.
In 1917 John was being ask if the rumors were true that John was a married man by John Patterson.
Polly and John met in Carluke when Polly was 18.
John and Polly had their honeymoon in Dublin
John leaves for Canada
war was declared on August 4, 1914
John arrives in Blaine lake, July 1915.
John join up in the RNWMP in 1914
In 1916, John tries to enlist in the Canadian armed forces for the second time.
in 1916 that's when John met Jessie Patterson for the first time.