Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Jackie Chan
"I never wanted to be the next Bruce Lee. I just wanted to be the first Jackie Chan."
"Anyone can be a Superman,
but nobody can be Jackie Chan."
Jackie's Career in Acting
7 April 1954
A lot of people ask me when I do a stunt,
'Jackie, are you scared?'
Of course I'm scared. I'm not Superman.
Victoria Peak, Hong Kong
"The ads all call me fearless, but that's just publicity. Anyone who thinks I'm not scared out of my mind whenever I do one of my stunts is crazier than I am"
"I'm crazy, but I'm not stupid"
In the act of performing his own stunts, he has broken his nose three times, his ankle once, most of the fingers in his hand, both cheekbones and his skull!
He has a permanent hole in his head from a stunt accident!
Jackie Chan once shot over 2900 reakes for one scene!
He is known to most people in Hong Kong as 'Big Brother'. Sammo Hung, his "brother", is known as 'Big Big Brother' as a sign of respect in the film industry.