Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Eve Online in a Nutshell
Transcript of Eve Online in a Nutshell
Single server Life Cycle in EVE Buy & Sell Destroy Harvest Build EVE Universe No. of Known Star Systems:
5,431 Estimated Wormhole Space Systems:
2,498 Plane Area:8,500 sq LY The Review Part Strong Points Weak Points Beautiful Graphics
Don't need an amazing computer to run EVE
Single shard Sandbox - Endless Possibilities
Real Consequences, Real sense of Achievement
10 years old and still thriving
Dedicated and Passionate Community
Close feedback loop with Game Devs Learning Curve
Not for twitch gamers All items in EVE are built by players