Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
GtC Student Orientation
Transcript of GtC Student Orientation
2. Program Overview
3. Expectations & Commitments
4. Questions & Answers
Overview of GtC
Transitional Term & Beyond
It takes a community to be successful!
Student Support System
Cohort Design: Students take linked college classes exclusively with other GtC students
Accelerated, rigorous curriculum
Individual student attention and comprehensive services
Students attend high school classes on campus and can take college classes
GtC students integrated with other SRJC students in their classes
Students choose classes based on interests and diploma requirements
Continue to meet with counselors and participate in community events