Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Pre-Islamic Arabia
Well watered valleys Water Sources
Wadis Remote and Harsh Environment
Allowed Arab civilizations to Prosper Advantages Arabian Life Prior to the Emergence of Islam Nomadic People Semitic Bedouin Tribes
Seasonal Movement Tribal People Independent Tribes
Ruled by Sheikh
Council of Elders Religions Judaism
Animism Oral Tradition Trade Location Accessibility to the Red Sea
Major religious center Mecca Prosperous Market Towns Why? Pilgrimage Center Kaaba
Local gods & goddesses Tensions Social disparities among rich and poor
Poor were mistreated Pre-Islamic
Arabia Wadi Oasis Camels Factors that Aided the Prosperity of Trade Weapons
Jewels Products Animal Products
Grains Prominent Trade Aided the Emergence of Market Towns