Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Neptune
meaning that it has
no solid surface. Unlike Earth, Neptune is mostly hydrogen, helium, and methane gases Neptune was the first planet located through mathematical predictions rather than through regular observations of the sky Neptune's volume is 72 times that of Earth. The mass is 17 times Earth's mass. Works sited:
astronomytoday.com John Moran