Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Haitian Pop Culture and Fun Facts
Transcript of Haitian Pop Culture and Fun Facts
Kompa is know for it's pulsing beat which makes it easy to dance to Since 1804 Haiti has had four national flags.
Haiti was the first post-colonial independent black-led nation in the world.
Less than 20% of Haitians age 15 and over can read and write
Haiti was discovered in 1492 by Christopher Columbus.
The barbecue was first seen by Europeans in Haiti for about 500 years ago.
Haiti is one of the most densely populated and least developed countries in the Western Hemisphere.
33.Most of Haiti’s current citizens are descendants of Africans shipped to the Caribbean to work as slave laborers in earlier centuries