Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Skeletal System! By Dillon David Alex and Brayden
Transcript of The Skeletal System! By Dillon David Alex and Brayden
To attach so our bodies an move. Tendons hold bones together Without your skeleton you would be
A pile of guts Your skeleton is strong but soft Your skeleton also helps you protect your organs
And tissue The brains, eyes, lungs, and heart our
Protected by the skeleton. Bones are alive till your body dies too. A baby have more bones than adults.
A baby has 300 bones. A typical bone has an outer lair.
It inpacts how strong you are. A bone makes you more flexible. Your gum if you cut it
Heals from seliva. Bruses heel when the bone heels. Your heart will turn orange if your fat. Bodies have a lot of bones! Babies have more bones than adults.
I know right! the end