Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aligning Virginia's Credentials Needs
Transcript of Aligning Virginia's Credentials Needs
Virginia’s Community Colleges will lead the Commonwealth in the education of its people by
the number of credentials awarded annually for economic vitality and individual prosperity.
Building a 1:2:7 Solution
Building a Culture of Completion
A Six-Year Statewide Strategic Plan for
Virginia's Community Colleges
Associate degree and/or Industry-recognized certification
22 Town Hall Meetings with 1,500+ Business Leaders
Proposing an Innovative Outcomes-Based Formula
Reward Community Colleges for Successful "High Demand" and "In Demand" Completers
Internally-driven performance funding for objectives beyond enrollment
A Readiness Partnership
Free college-readiness testing for K12 students discussed