Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Personality Traits by Talon McNeese
Transcript of Personality Traits by Talon McNeese
Free-thinking: unwilling to accept authority or dogma.
Showing great attention to detail; very careful and precise.
Balance is a feeling derived from being whole and complete; it's a sense of harmony.
Of a person, especially a man, suave, courteous, and refined in manner.
Conscientiously or obediently fulfilling one's duty.
Very generous or forgiving, especially toward a rival or someone less powerful than oneself.
The absence of violent or confrontational activity within a place or group.
Personality Traits By Talon McNeese
Having qualities or appearance traditionally associated with men, especially strength and aggressiveness.
Showing or caused by strong feelings or a strong belief.
Done or acting according to a fixed plan or system; methodical.
Confident, stylish, and charming.
The process of receiving or giving systematic instruction, especially at a school or university.
attractively lively and animated.
Having the power to move heavy weights or perform other physically demanding tasks.