Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Aztecs, Incas and Mayas - Steven's Homework Task
Transcript of Aztecs, Incas and Mayas - Steven's Homework Task
They also had a hand in the development of the cocoa bean into chocolate. This is not really an opinion, but I though I would just include the location of the Aztec civilisation. They expanded their lands every time they conquered a country and people. Here is a drawing of where the Aztecs where located. A while ago, there was belief that the world was going to end in 2012, to be more specific, in December. The reason was that was when the Mayas' 52-year calendar ran out. So if a lot of people believed the world was going to end, that must mean that the Mayas had at least some influence on modern day lifestyle. The Aztecs were involved in the making of chocolate! Thank You for Watching.
I hope you learned a lot about the Aztecs. I certainly did.