Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of shang dynasty
BY NISHA AMNA SIMRAN
There were 4 different social classes within the Shang Dynasty. They were Emperors and Nobles, and craftmans , artisans , Farmers and finally peasants. You couldn't change classes unless you you had to stay the same class you were born in.
Emperors & Nobles
This class of people were the highest classs and lived within the city walls. Their homes were luxurious and beautifulllavish as well having the finest food, which included different spices. When the emperors died, they were buried with dogs and there guards would be buried alive to protect them in after life .
thank you for listening to our presentation
A diagram about thier classes
The Shang Dynasty was set in China in the city Nepal in 1600BC - 1046 BC. In the Northen parts of the Yellow river. Most people lived by the yellow river so their crops grew well and they had fresh water.
What is the shang dynasty