Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of SNOWFLAKES
snow flake structure
snow flakes usually have six "branches". They are made when water touches ice particles.
snow flakes are snow crystals
BUT no two snowflake are the same.This is because they all form differently.
By Marco Cheung 501
how they look
some smaller snow flakes could look alike. There isn't a "blue print" are plan for snow flakes so all of them are different.