Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
BUSI 2405 Lecture 03B - Forecasting
Transcript of BUSI 2405 Lecture 03B - Forecasting
What role does forecasting play in business?
What are the tradeoffs between qualitative & quantitative approaches?
"The Stockmarket has forecast nine of the last five recessions"
Paul A. Samuelson
Seven steps of forecasting
Determine forecast's use
ID what to forecast
ID time horizon
Select model (use qual & quant; use >1 model)
Validate (error measures) & implement results
Time series models
Q4 on pg 100
Q15 on pg 102
Q29 on pg 105