Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of PRESENTATION SKILLS
What is a presentation?
for Ms. Nga's STUDENTS
STEPS to plan a presentation
IT PUTS YOU ON DISPLAY
STEP 1 THINK ABOUT THE TOPIC
STEP 2 THINK ABOUT THE AUDIENCE
STEP 3 DETERMINE THE PURPOSE
STEP 4 LIST THE DETAILS
GROUP THE DETAILS
ORDER THE DETAILS and LINK THEM UP
Emphasis is not on transmission but on reception and understanding by audience so that
YOUR MESSAGE IS UNDERSTOOD,
REMEMBERED AND ACTED UPON!
STEP 5 PLAN THE VISUALS
STEP 6 PRACTICE, TAPE, EDIT
according to Jeremy C.
Knowledge on the subject
Logical arrangement of ideas
Clarity of speech
Interactions with the audience