Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Wetlands Energy/Food Pyramid
Transcript of Copy of Wetlands Energy/Food Pyramid
Primary Consumers Producers Benthic Macroinvertebrates Bald Eagle
Swainson Hawk Dunlin Mallard Northern Pintail Crane Goose Gadwall American Wigeon Beaver
Northern Shovler grass, plants, trees, and seeds
Burrowing owl Wetlands Energy pyramid Purple Owl
Clover Peeper Weed Alkali Sacton Beardless Rye Fremont
Cottonwood Button Willow Cat tail Leech
Larva Aquatic Worm
Larva/Nymph Scud Planarian Waterpenny Caddisfly
Larva/Nymph Black Fly
Larva/Nymph Mussel Dobsonfly
Maggot Blood Worm
Midge Larva Low Pollution Tolerance Moderate Pollution Tolerance Fair Pollution
Tolerance High PollutionTolerance