Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Keusahawanan
Entrepreneur is the state of mind
of people who want to alter the future,
to create a service or product that
makes the world a better place. Group Members Aminor Azri Bin Fakhruddin Company Profile Company Name Company Background Solutio Inc Sdn. Bhd. was established on 2008
by 4 friends from the same company. The
- En. Shahril Goh Fadhil
- En. Mohd. Fawzi Mohd. Rezwan
- En. Mohd. Hisham Hamdan
- En. Arshad Mohd. Ali About The Entrepreneuer The Questions 1. When do you start this business? TTTM1923-Teknologi Maklumat & Keusahawanan Mohd. Faizul Bin Yub Muhammad Akmal Firdaus
Bin Abdullah Taufik Akbar Sitompul A131148 A134534 A131362 A134609 : Solutio Inc Sdn. Bhd. Established : On 2008 Recognition : MSC Status Company Address : 33-1 & 2, Jalan USJ 10/1D,
Taipan Business Centre, Subang Jaya
47620, Selangor : www.solutio-inc.my Website The main goal of Solutio Inc Sdn. Bhd. is to
develop Project Management Software. But as
time goes by, Solutio Inc Sdn. Bhd. have
developed various products such as:
- Project Management Software
- Website Development
- System Engineering
- I.T. Training Name Born Place
& Date : Arshad Mohd. Ali : Rengit, 24 April 1972 Education : SK Sungai Tongkang, Rengit Sekolah Menengah Sains Muar Tokyo University of Electronic & Communication Information Engineering 2. Why do you start this business? 3. Do you have any experiences during
your childhood? 4. Why do you choose this particular field? 5. Do you have family background that
influences you? 6. What do you see the future of this
business? 7. If we want to go to into your field, what
is your advice? 8. What is the biggest challenge that you
encounter all this time? 9. What is the biggest failure that you
encounter all this time? 10. Since establishment, do you think that
the company have expanded well? Look & the grab the opportunity 2 3 4 1 No shortchut to success Thinking beyond limitation Expand your social network What we learnt from this interview about entrepreneurship (continued) Every problem have a solution 6 7 8 5 Never tired to learn Never afraid of failure Work is all about passion, not burden ~Guy Kawaski (The Author of "The Art of the Start")