Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Ecosystems
of living things
1. Food and water
Mimicry is taking a form of another animal to avoid other predeters.
is when a animal goes
into a deep sleep as
\the season change.
blending in with something looks like it.
moving from place
to place to find
living and nonliving things
God designed each animal so perfect, that He provided for them to get their own food
All the non-living things
in an area
fullfill a basic
when animals fight for the same