Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of SDN
A simple example... OK - so far so good!
Does that mean, all we need is...
- untrained aviation staff?
- empty, service-less airports?
- cheap and insecure airplanes? The basic idea behind SDN is to TAKE INTELLIGENCE OUT of all the various connection points and deploy intelligence CENTRALLY.
+ Operational simplicity
How can we leverage these heterogeneous and complex 'networks of networks' and make them adaptable to the daily changing needs of people and companies worldwide...?!? Wouldn't it be nice if at the airport in Frankfurt... - Airport staff picks you up after landing
- has your favorite coffee ready
- brings you to the restrooms
- shows you the Kiosk to buy your favorite magazine
- has some tips on duty-free shopping
- guides you to the right gate for your onward journey Wouldn't it be nice if the network simply knows... - what type of application is coming in
- makes sure this application gets all the services it needs
- adapts the path optimally for the application
- sees the big picture and arranges the "onward journey" in the network
- follows through, all the way to the final recipient ...and it's getting even messier for these networks! passengers want MORE (personalized) service just like Video, Apps and mission critical data
want to be prioritized in ANY network! SDN -> Software Defined Networking Example API -> Airport Example Controller/Agent -> Airport Example Overlays -> Airport SDN -> An unstoppable networking revolution
We deliver a complete framework to provide ALL the services and possibilities in an SDN environment