Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Physical Fitness Prezi
Transcript of Physical Fitness Prezi
All the important body parts (heart, lungs, muscles, bones) are in good working order and exercised regularly.
The ability to call up the skills required for a high level of involvement in a particular sport or another form of vigorous activity
The ability of the heart and lungs to supply oxygen and energy to muscles.
Tested by: Beep test,
12 minute run, Mile run
The ability of muscles to work over a long period of time.
Examples: Cycling, Cross-Country skiing/running
Tested by: Flexed Arm Hang, Push ups, Sit ups
What Is Physical Fitness?
The ability to exert force or lift a heavy weight.
Examples: Resistance Training,
Tested by: Vertical Jump
The ability of the muscles to stretch
Examples: Dance, Gymnastics
Tested by: Sit and Reach Test
The distribution of muscle and fat throughout the body.
Tested by: Skinfold Testing,