Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Tin Can API
Transcript of Tin Can API
of SCORM So what the heck is SCORM?
What does it do?
Why do we need a new version? What Can Tin Can Do? Record any learning event
Free up learner data
Get a better sense of training ROI How Does Tin Can Work? Activity Streams
Learning Record Stores So when can I get
this cool thing? Version 1.0 is due May 2013
Lots of information is on the web SCORM = Sharable Content Object Reference Model
Technical standard that allows eLearning courses to
work in different LMSs Developed ~2000
Tracks eLearning completions and scores SCORM doesn't:
Work well with mobile
Record learning events outside an LMS
Track more than just scores and completions LMS LMS Personal Data Locker LRS Record any learning event Free up learner data Get a better sense of training ROI LRS Expense
tool Activity Streams I + Did + This LRS Course Web
page Game Simulator http://tincanapi.com