Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Japan and Haiti earthquake relief efforts
Transcript of Japan and Haiti earthquake relief efforts
Haiti and Japan reliefe efforts and disaster impact. Japan refused help from the U.S. Atomic Commission Ths relates to Globalization because Japan makes many products for america and because of this we'v come to know them as a country with money.
Haiti is known for its poverty
Japan will be ok. They dont NEED money. Currently they just need to focus on rescuing people who may still be trapped. Japans econmomy will be able to recover and they are wealthy enough to help their own people. Whereas Haiti still neesds help. Gee Joe, What should be done?