Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Year 10 Media Studies - Assignment 2
Transcript of Year 10 Media Studies - Assignment 2
Key concepts: Relate everything to them!
What are the USP's of your film?
Don't just focus on image and sound - dialogue and plot is just as important
MEDIA TERMINOLOGY Get all of your notes together and start typing them up Compare the trailer to the poster and how each represents the film in different ways You now have an essay. Sorted. Colours Caption Position/Framing of characters Title Actors - equal billing? Look at other Batman posters Logo Clues to storyline? Villain? Same colours? Same characters? Music - expected? Plot/Narrative? Speed of cuts Title/Fonts Actors - screen time Part 2: Research and plan
your own poster/trailer Come up with a decent idea Produce a pitch (200 words) List the characters and
decide who will play them
- and a director/film studio Identify your target audience - how will you reach them? Ad/Promo/Merch Produce your texts - poster/web ad AND trailer/radio ad. Essay - style explanation of
why you have designed your
materials like this. Don't forget to check in your blue booklets for the mark scheme - make sure everything that the examiners want to see is covered!