Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Attitude & Attitude Change
Transcript of Attitude & Attitude Change
valuation of people, objects, and ideas.
Would you hold a tarantula on your hand?
How would you react if you are close to a tarantula?
Would you go away? Would you play with it?
Communication (e.g., as speech or TV ad) advocating a particular side of an issue.
YALE ATTITUDE CHANGE APPROACH
Peripheral Route ( things peripheral to the message itself)
in order to construct a persuasive communication.
Central Route (arguments)
How do attitudes change?
Attitudes change as a response to social behavior.
Are you feeling any emotions?
Words or pictures that are not consciously perceived but may influence peoples judgments, attitudes and behaviors