Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Attitude & Attitude Change
Transcript of Attitude & Attitude Change
valuation of people, objects, and ideas.
Would you hold a tarantula on your hand?
How would you react if you are close to a tarantula?
Would you go away? Would you play with it?
Communication (e.g., as speech or TV ad) advocating a particular side of an issue.
YALE ATTITUDE CHANGE APPROACH
Peripheral Route ( things peripheral to the message itself)
in order to construct a persuasive communication.
Central Route (arguments)
How do attitudes change?
Attitudes change as a response to social behavior.
Are you feeling any emotions?
Words or pictures that are not consciously perceived but may influence peoples judgments, attitudes and behaviors