Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Integrated Assignment
A type of surveying of which an operation of finding the difference between height and points on the earth’s surface
A survey that is carried out by chaining where a steel tape is used to measure along a distance from one station to another station.
: steel tape is used to measure the positions of vital features and taking other parts relative to the tape by offsets.
ABD NAJID BIN HJ OMAR
NUR AZRINA @ MARYAM BTE MD AZIZ
PRO.CO land surveyors carried out a detail survey of Site 8 in order to determine the details of the area to create the site plan.
Chain and compass survey is the simplest and oldest form of land surveying and it is still extensively used.
Sekolah Vokasional Nakhoda Ragam
Prismatic compass Tripod
Fiber Glass Tape
A type of surveying of which bearings are taken to determine the positions of stations to produce a plan