Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
ToyBox Leadership - Play-Doh
Transcript of ToyBox Leadership - Play-Doh
Originally named "Kutol's Rainbow Modeling Compound"
Delightful & Delicious
TOYBOX LEADERSHIP Chapter 3: Play-Doh
PLAY-DOH PRINCIPLES People are shaped because they are open
People are shaped based on their character Right Ingredients PLAY-DOH IS BEST
WHEN FRESH Group 1: Stuart, Julia, Leroy, Debi & Kenzie ToyBox Leadership Mentoring: The Mold Makes the Man More than a billion pounds sold
95 million cans produced each year
21 colors, 75 countries PLAY-DOH PEOPLE molded in positive ways
value of a mentor
position yourself to be shaped & molded page 41 THE 3 INGREDIENTS TO BE MENTORED
Desire Play-Doh is durable because of its ingredients pages 43-45 MENTORED & SHAPED BY MOLDS Choosing a Mold THE 3 TYPES OF MENTORING MOLDS
Listening pages 45-50 "The mold you choose determines your final product" PLAY-DOH PROBLEMS 1. You can't unmix it
2. If it's not kept fresh, it will harden
3. If it hardens, it will crack If it's not fresh, it's not fun Keep yourself fresh Stay in the right hands & the right environment Frequent Use - don't ever stop being shaped page 50 pages 50-54 "A successful leader know the shaping process never stops" page 53