Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Attitudes based on High Consumer Effort
Transcript of Attitudes based on High Consumer Effort
Forming and Changing Attitudes Elaboration Likelihood Model Let's calculate your attitude towards: Attitude=Sum (Belief x Evaluation) Cognitive Foundations of Attitudes Theory of Reasoned Action When do attitudes Predict Behavior? Level of Involvement Knowledge and Experience Accessibility of Attitude Attitude Confidence
Specificity of Attitude Situational Factors Normative Factors Personality Variables overall evaluations that express how much we like or dislike an object or an action. Variety of Consumer Attitudes Attribute Ivy State U Local U
Ei Bi Bi Bi
High Price -2 9 -18 2 -4 5 -10
Good Job 3 8 24 6 18 3 9
Easy entry -1 1 -3 4 -4 8 -1
Learn a lot 2 9 18 7 14 4 8
21 24 -1
Model: which college will be chosen by Student Y?
Functions of attitudes Utilitarian
Knowledge Cognitive Dissonance Analysis of Reason