Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Things I Remember From 4th Grade
Transcript of Things I Remember From 4th Grade
By: Nadia Ricker
I REMEMBER DOING OUR BIG GROUP PROJECT. i WAS IN A GROUP WITH JOCELYN,MICHAEL,HAILY,BRICE ,AND REESE. i LIKED DOING THE FAMILY FEUD,EVEN THOUGH WE HAD TO DO IT ON WHITEBOARDS AND MARKERS IT STILL TURNED OUT REALLY FUN.
I remember doing our timelines. People brought in pictures of themselves for everyone to see. I thought it was a fun experience.
i REMEMBER DOING OUR INDIVIDUAL PROJECTS ABOUT ANIMALS. i DID A FRUIT BAT. i LEARNED A LOT ABOUT FRUIT BATS THAT I DIDN'T KNOW BEFORE. IT WAS A FUN WAY TO LEARN ABOUT FRUIT BATS AND HOW THEY LIVE THEIR LIVES. I BET THAT EVERYBODY DID AN ANIMAL THAT THEY LEARNED A LOT ABOUT.
I remember going to the Ohio Caverns. I learned about stalagmites,stalactites,and columns. It was so cool going through the caverns,but you couldn't touch the crystals or it would make the crystal stop growing for 50 years.