Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Agricultural Myth: Why Most Small Agriculture Businesses Don't Work and What To Do About It
Transcript of The Agricultural Myth: Why Most Small Agriculture Businesses Don't Work and What To Do About It
THE AGRICULTURAL MYTH
Why Most Small Agriculture Businesses Don't Work and
What To Do About It.
E-commerce On A Budget
Establish a Strong Corporate Veil
Establishing Market Presence
Storage and Fulfillment
Flag of Convenience
(Companies Incorporated, 2015)
The technician, the manager, and the entrepreneur
(E-Myth Business Coach, 2006)
Farm Operations Planning
Could you sell your business to the Shark Tank?
Goal Setting and Tracking
Additional $ale$ Venue$
Pop-up Markets, e.g. private schools, churches
Co-ops & Grocers
Community Supported Agriculture programs (CSA)
Terminal Market, e.g. Destiny, General, Pro-Act
1. AgGeorgia Farm Credit
2. Georgia Community Loan Fund
3. Shade Fund
4. Southwest Georgia Farm Credit
5. Natural Resource Conservation Service (NRCS)
6. Natural Capital Investment Fund
7. 1st Farm Credit Services
9. Self Help Credit Union
10. Social Finance, Inc.
11. RSF Social Finance
(Two different wings on the same type of bird)
Be happy writing checks!
Use Handbooks & Training Manuals
Use Virtual Assistance
WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE?
One who is self-employed works
his or her business, and one who is an entrepreneur works
his or her business.