Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
The Land Of Stories: The Wishing Spell
Transcript of The Land Of Stories: The Wishing Spell
By: Chris Colfer
*So the plot begins with Alex and Conner living the normal life of two sixth grade twins. Then one day their grandma gives them The Land Of Stories book. Conner then realizes that Alex is not talking at all and Alex is ALWAYS talking. One day Conner walks into Alex's room to find her.....
*The conflict is that they get trapped in The Land Of Stories, and they have to find a way to get out.
Point of View
*The story is told by Alex and Conner so second person.
About The Book
The main characters are: Alex, Conner, Froggy, Goldilocks, Jack, The Evil Queen, Queen Red Riding Hood, Queen Cinderella, Queen Sleeping Beauty, Fairy God Mother, and Grandma.
*That will remain in the unknown until you read to find out how and if Alex and Conner Bailey will escape the Land Of Stories.
* The theme of this book is good over evil,but evil will always come back to you later.
This book has 24 chapters and 438 pages
This is the 1st book in The Land of Stories series.
There are three books in the series.
*The Land Of Stories
*Queen Red Riding Hood's castle
*Queen Cinderella's castle
*Queen Sleeping Beauty's castle.
*Alex's and Conner's house
*The Ever After Assembly building.
Favorite Part of The Book
Page 85! :)
About The Author
*Christopher Paul Colfer was born on May 19,1990 (24 yrs. old)
*Played the part of Kurt Hummel on Glee.
*Colfer grew up in Clovis, California.
*Colfer did NOT attend college has no children and is not married.
* I think this a book for avid readers and people who love fairy tales and fictional stories. Mainly girls would like this book.