Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of B2.5 Enzymes
Enzymes have an active site to which specific substrates bind.
Enzyme catalysis involves molecular motion and the collision of substrates with the active site.
Temperature, pH and substrate concentration affect the rate of activity of enzymes.
Enzymes can be denatured.
Immobilized enzymes are widely used in industry.
What is an enzyme?
Methods of production of lactose-free milk and its advantages.
Design of experiments to test the effect of temperature, pH and substrate concentration on the activity of enzymes.
Experimental investigation of a factor affecting enzyme activity.
Production of lactose-free milk