Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Icicle Works
Alex Worrall & Andrew Standring
Quality and Variety
Willing to spend money
Speedy Food Firms
Quick and Easy food
Local Pubs, Cafes, Food trucks
Economies of scale / mass market
Schools and universities
Economies of scale / Mass market
Army barracks and hospitals
Wide customer base
Weddings, business parties and private functions
Can you taste the difference?
THANK YOU FOR LISTENING
A family run business set up 30 years ago to supply branded and own-label frozen food businesses.
Currently have 20 sales representatives who undertake personal selling.
Speedy food firms wanting convenience and low cost
Quality offered as a motivator
Large, mass markets higher risk
Direct from Producer
1. Open a frozen food store selling branded and own branded products- B2B
2. Open strategically located drive-thru collection services around the country
3. Produce health own brand products including an extensive range of 'free from' foods
4. Further Development of own-label product ranges
5. Incorporate fresh food alongside the frozen range
6. Use wide range of marketing tools
High quality and low prices
Own-label products earn 5% higher gross profit over similar branded lines
Quality Control Management
Increase the number of business accounts by 20% in the next 3 years
To break even by the end of the financial year
Increase TIW's national market share by 3% in the next 5 years
Marketing Communications Objective
Produce a website with up-to-date stock and price lists in the next 12 months