Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Nose Peircing
The Nose Piercing that I would like is a Diamond Stud.
There are Different sizes of studs.
1-1.5mm- is the smallest size available. For those that like a discreet dainty sparkle.
2mm- is the average size, most popular style purchased.
2.5mm - For those that like to show a little more of their sparkle.
3mm-3.5mm - is the larger stone we carry for those that want to show a dazzling sparkle!
I would like the 2mm.
Can my friend(s) watch / hold my hand?
You absolutely can bring your entourage with for moral support as long as they don’t interfere with the piercing process. If bringing small children along please also bring another adult to supervise them during the piercing process.
Can we take pictures / video?
We request you refrain from taking videos in the piercing room. Photos are allowed as long as they do not interfere with the piercing process.
How long do I have to leave it in for? / How long until I can change the jewelry?
Except in oral piercings, you want to wear your original jewelry until the healing process is complete. The length of the healing period varies from person to person and piercing to piercing. The chart below is a list of average healing times and only applies when proper aftercare is maintained throughout the healing period.
How old do you have to be to get ______ pierced?
Minors under 12 may only get their earlobes pierced.
13 year olds may pierce their nostril, navel, ear rim/helix, as well as lobes.
16 year old may pierce their rook, tragus, conch, eyebrow, lip, monroe, medusa, navel, nostril, ear rim, helix and lobes.
All other piercings require the client to be over 18 years of age.
If the client is under 18, all of the following requirements must be met in order to be pierced.
Parent or legal guardian must accompany the minor to sign for consent and must stay on premises during the procedure.
Both parent and minor must have valid photo IDs. School IDs are fine for the minor.
Also bring along a birth certificate, adoption papers or other proof of guardianship. If the guardian’s name is different on ID and birth certificate, change of name forms are also required. We require the actual document, no copies will be accepted.
Parent needs to assume responsibility for aftercare!! Kids cannot be expected to be as diligent about aftercare as they need to be without parental supervision and reminders.
We reserve the right to refuse piercing someone when circumstances suggest a low potential for successful healing.
Where To Get A Piercing
$75 for percing all together
This is the most important step in this process. Going to a Safe, Clean place is absolutely key!
Leviticus Tattoo and Piercing shop. 4.1 stars
"Everyone was extremely welcoming and created a comfortable environment."
"Very clean and efficient."
"Very friendly unpretentious atmosphere. Extremely clean. I've been to restaurants that were not as clean."
"Very professional, the artist are good, Very cool building very clean."
Nostril – $25 plus the ring total 50-60$
Wash your hand thoroughly prior to cleaning or touching your piercing.
Soak your piercing in saline, made by dissolving ¼ teaspoon of non-iodized (iodine free) sea salt in one cup of warm distilled or bottled water. A stronger mixture is not better, saline solution that is too strong can irritate your piercing.
For piercings that allow, invert a cup or shot glass of warm saline solution over the area to form a vacuum for about ten minutes, two to three times daily. The longer and more often you soak the better. For some placements it may be easier to apply using a fresh gauze or cotton ball saturated with saline solution. When you are finished soaking your piercing, briefly rinse the area to remove any residue
While showering later up a pearl size drop of the antibacterial soap to clean the jewelry and the piercing. Be sure to use soap twice a day at the most. Rinse thoroughly to remove all the traces of soap from the piercing.
Pat dry with disposable paper towels or gauze. Do NOT Cloth towels because they can harbor bacteria and can easily catch on piercings.
I can pay for it on my own
My debit card has enough to cover the cost and I have cash!
I want this percing not only beacuse there cute, because its way I can express myself. I like to be unique and fun and thats my style. Its not about what other people think or if they like it or not its for me myself and I.
Pros and Cons
• Piercings can look great.
• Nose piercings are a simple piercing to have, and it is does not cause a lot of pain.
• So long as you look after it, the wound will heal very rapidly.
• There is a wide selection of nose jewelry to choose from.
• It is a piercing that is difficult for the piercer to make a mistake on.
• If you do not want the piercing anymore, simply take it out and the hole will not take too long to completely heal, and no scar will be left behind.
• A lot of employers will ask you to remove them when you are on their premises.
• The wound can heal quickly if you remove the jewelry for more than a couple of days.
• The stud can fall out when you are asleep.
• The hole can easily become infected, causing pain, disfigurement and bleeding.
• It can take a bit of getting used when you first have it done, and simple things such as blowing your nose and sneezing with a nose ring can be a new experience.