Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of PlanningII
Webster's: ...the end toward which effort is directed...
At ATCIC, our Goals define those elements that are most critical to the success of our organization - critical to our clients, our stakeholders, and our staff.
Webster's: ...a strategic position to be attained or purpose to be achieved....
At the organizational level we expect that concerted planning by the
Divisions in ATCIC will accomplish these objectives.
Webster's: ...the art of devising or employing plans toward a goal...
Each ATCIC Division will develop Strategies to accomplish the Objectives and Goals of the organization.
Webster's: ...a mark to shoot at...
Each Division will establish Targets that will
measure their progress toward accomplishing
Webster's: ...an action, proceeding, or
measure often occurring as one in a series...
At ATCIC these are the specific measurable,
possibly quantifiable, tasks that can be used to
identify progress toward accomplishing Division
Targets and Strategies and ATCIC Objectives and