Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Transcript of Vitamin D
-Fatigue and lethargy.
-Weakness in the Immune System.
-Depression. Go out for the sunlight in period goes from 10 to 15 min, five time a week without using sunscreen is enough to provide your body with vitamin D. It's a kind of fat-soluble which is responsible for intestinal absorption of calcium and phosphate. The reasons which might cause you a shortage in vitamin D are -having a dark skin where melanin dye decrease the ability to produce vitamin D.
-over wight .
-when getting old the skin ability to produce vitamin D decrease.
-not getting enough sunshine.
-not having enough necessary vitamins. D D D D D D D Can we provide vitamin D by food ?
and if so How? Yes, you can.
You can provide vitamin D from food by eating specific kind of food like ( shrimp, mushroom, and also juice, fish in general, milk, and finally egg ).