Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Copy of Act I: Study Guide
Transcript of Copy of Act I: Study Guide
man v. nature
man v. society
INTERNAL: man v. himself Dramatic Irony The audience/reader knows something that the characters do not. Figurative Language •hyperbole, metaphor, personification, simile. Foil A character who provides a strong contrast to another character Foreshadowing Clues to prepare the reader for events tht will happen later in the story. Metaphor Comparison of 2 unlike things Oxymoron A figure of speech in which opposite ideas are combined •jumbo shrimp
•same difference Simile Using like or as to compare two unlike things. Pun A humorous use of words:
1. that are similar in sound OR
2. of a word that has several meanings. Foreshadowing hints or clues as to what will happen next