Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Unit 1 Week 2
Transcript of Unit 1 Week 2
1. What does teamwork mean to you?
2. What does being resilient mean to you?
3. What does being mature mean to you?
4. What does staying focused mean to you?
S.M.A.R.T Reading Stations Directions
Complete S.M.A.R.T Stations
Vocabulary Section of Gates-McGintie
What am I learning today?
- Defining focus, maturity, resilience and teamwork.
Each station needs to be titled.
1. Read your assigned text.
2. Discuss your questions with your group members.
3. Write down your answers in complete sentences.
4. Complete the group activity and post your work on your station paper.
Select one of the following to respond to in 3-4 sentences.
All people should be equal.
Being mature is very important for your success.
It's not a big deal if someone can't focus for an extended time.
You should never give up on task that are hard.
It's better to work alone than on a team.
1. Header - Feedback
2. Subtitle - Each Station Title
3. Provide a positive note and an area of improvement
Why is knowing your reading level important?
-Complete figurative language review (you CAN write on it)