Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
E-commerce + Business Review - July 2017
Transcript of E-commerce + Business Review - July 2017
• Providing or participating in online marketplaces, which process third-party business-to-consumer or consumer-to-consumer sales
• Business-to-business buying and selling
• Gathering and using demographic data through web contacts and social media
• Business-to-business (B2B) electronic data interchange
• Marketing to prospective and established customers by e-mail or fax (for example, with newsletters)
• Engaging in pretail for launching new products and services
• Online financial exchanges for currency exchanges or trading purposes
• Document automation in supply chain and logistics
• Domestic and international payment systems
• Enterprise content management
• Group buying
• Print on demand
• Automated online assistant
• Online shopping and order tracking
• Online banking
China’s Lead in E-Commerce
Jamie Dimon Loses it: What the He#$ is wrong with the US?
Alibaba - US
China and the future
Elon, AI, Cars
Elon Musk + AI
Tesla: Model 3 and Market Valuation
US – China - Regulations
Rural America, and the war on cash
E-commerce + Business Review
Case Study: July 2017
Focus : US + China
Topics and Trends
What the He|| is wrong with the US?
Even more trends
Microsoft : Rural Investment
Visa : War on Cash