Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
The Power of One Life: Bill Gates
Transcript of The Power of One Life: Bill Gates
Becoming interested in technology and programming at the age of 13 began the beginning of Bill Gates future. After going through college, teaming up, and producing the popular software known as "Microsoft", Bill Gates became the richest man in the world.
79.3 Billion USD
Gates claims that he has no use for the money and intends on spending a large amount of his money on charities. He works towards ending poverty and world hunger. Gates knows he has been privileged and would rather his money go to somewhere where people will Getting rid of polio is a goal he has, as well.
Bill Gates began a full time foundation with his wife and continues to raise money for a better future.
More than 28 billion USD
End world hunger
Make a better world
October 28, 1955 (Age 59 years old)
Jennifer Katharine Gates, Phoebe Adele Gates, Rory John Gates
3 sisters and parents that went to college. Brought up in a good home and school. The loving family encouraged charity and volunteering.
The Power of One Life