Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
SHU - First Impressions - Exceeding Expectations
Transcript of SHU - First Impressions - Exceeding Expectations
What is it like to be a guest?
Be Our Guest...
Presentation is everything.
Impressions are important.
Nothing is more important than the guest.
Be on time.
Know Spring Hills.
Make eye contact.
Attitude and Tone.
Be friendly and helpful.
I must do my part.
Serving is what we live for.
- exceeding expectations -
In retail, within the first 90 seconds a person makes a buying decision.
- Tom Hopkins
Within the first 10 minutes, vistiors have formed an opinion about your church.
- Rick Warren
Where do you shop? Why do you frequent the same place? Who blew you away with excellent service or remarkable quality?
"The churches delivering experiences that exceed expectations are those to which people return...The people who come through your doors on the weekend are initially making decisions as consumers. Whether they return rests on their entire experience on your campus. They leave asking the same questions they ask of businesses: Was this worth my time? Do the people care about me? Am I valued here?" - pages 14-17