Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Transcript of Hollywood
Thomas K. and Walter M. opened a theater in 1750 reopened in 1798
1826 more theaters being built
Theaters were the hotspots in New York
New York was just the start
Established in 1853
Great place for growing crops
Motion Picture Patents Company was located in New Jersey
By: Amanda & Isabelle
Lee Thompson Young
Venice the Series
pretty little liars
February 22, 1975
March 26, 1985
New York, NY