Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
the recipe* for success(!)
Transcript of the recipe* for success(!)
"it is clear that the finding of an ethnic difference in assessment outcomes is both consistent and persistent. Of 36 datasets included in the meta-analysis of all studies, 35 showed a negative effect of non-white ethnicity and in 25 the effect was significant. None showed a significant positive effect of non-white ethnicity; one showed no difference Home sweet home Prof Val wass dr tom sanders medical students' experiences and achievement: the effect of ethnicity & social networks 'ethnicity'?