Send the link below via email or IMCopy
Present to your audienceStart remote presentation
- Invited audience members will follow you as you navigate and present
- People invited to a presentation do not need a Prezi account
- This link expires 10 minutes after you close the presentation
- A maximum of 30 users can follow your presentation
- Learn more about this feature in our knowledge base article
Do you really want to delete this prezi?
Neither you, nor the coeditors you shared it with will be able to recover it again.
Make your likes visible on Facebook?
Connect your Facebook account to Prezi and let your likes appear on your timeline.
You can change this under Settings & Account at any time.
Philips company presentation
Transcript of Philips company presentation
for Polish white-collar workers not to take part in Philips’ LED Passport Certification program? Current practices
and research Conceptual model
and research Inspiration Polish situation: It all started from... PLU practices: In collaboration with: Structure - Office workers
Approximately 950 (120 certified as of October 2012)
- Factory workers
Approximately 4.500 (non certified) CEE region PLU set certain targets for each region Certification targets in Poland: Where it all started... Inspiration of research - Short-term: office workers
- Long-term: factory workers Requires short-term to be achieved Philips Lighting University (2009)
for differentiation, transparency and innovation
in knowledge management and continued with a breakthrough... with some minor problems that asked for a solution - Intranet publications
- Banner promotion on intranet site
- Top-down push messages
- Country status e-mail reports
- Home access
- Mobile App launch beginning of 2013 - targets met - no factory workers except in Poland